The menu is the system through which various configuration and diagnostic options can be selected. It can be navigated using the buttons on the control panel.
- At any time, the left and right buttons will go to the next or previous item in the menu.
- If the selected item has a changeable value, the up and down buttons will change the value.
- If the selected item has an action associated with it, the enter button will execute the action.
Available Options (not logged in)
- Status - Shows the controller software version and whether a user is logged in.
- "Enter Passcode to Log In" - Entering the correct passcode and pressing enter will log you into the controller.
- "Overview" - Provides basic information about the status of the controller.
- "Straight" - Shows the status of the straight-through lights (channels a, b, c, and d).
- "Left Turn" - Shows the status of the left-turn lights (channels at, bt, ct, and dt).
- "Pedestrian" - Shows the status of the pedestrian signals (channels ap, bp, cp, and dp).
- "Beacon" - Shows the status of the advance warning beacons (channels ab, bb, cb, and db).
- "Queues" - Shows the status of the pedestrian queue system as well as whether there is a parameter update pending.
- "Manual Cycle" - Allows for a cycle to be manually started if the controller is idle.
- "About" - Shows information about the controller software.
Available Options (logged in)
All of the previous options are still present, however the log in option is replaced with a log out option. In addition, the following options are available:
- "Hardware Setup Menu" - Enters the hardware setup submenu.
- "Times and Durations Menu" - Enters the times and durations submenu.
- "Options Menu" - Enters the options submenu.
- "Phase Lock Menu" - Enters the phase lock submenu.
- "System Setup Menu" - Enters the system setup submenu.
- "Save Changes" - Saves all setting changes, and queues them to be applied.